Rising barrier systems
The Cale Access UK Spectrum range of barriers offers controlled access and egress to vehicle parking and security areas.
Designed for ease of maintenance, with few moving parts, this programmable interface controller (PIC) based barrier interfaces with a range of ancillary equipment to enable flexible system planning.
The barriers are available in three sizes of 3.0 metres, 4.5 metres and 6.0 metres widths and can be fitted with a large range of add-ons including boom lights, capacity counters, time switches, security skirts etc, etc.
All barrier cabinets are manufactured from stainless steel providing long lasting good looks, security and durability.
The manufacture of barriers from stainless steel completes the final phase of our Stainless Steel product portfolio. Cale Access UK's Pay and Display terminals, Pay on Entry/Exit systems and Pay on Foot systems are already supplied in stainless steel as standard.
As well as providing a long operational life and greatly enhanced cosmetic appearance over a number of years, stainless steel provides additional security due to it's significantly stronger properties and characteristics.
Features of Cale Access UK Spectrum Barriers
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent resistance to corrosion
- Extremely low noise level
- Reliability and low maintenance requirements ensured by torque motor technology
- Easy upgrades and compatibility
- Can be interfaced with fire alarm systems to provide automatic life in event of fire
- Can be easily used manually in event of power failure
- Barrier can be operated locally at the housing
- Choice arm lengths available – 3 metre, 4.5 metre or 6 metre – in highly visible black and yellow stripe finish